A problem many people are doing around their Facebook ADs is not crafting the message according to the buying/buyer stage.
As everyone knows, a customer is starting at not even knowing he or she has any need, to discover the needs, to finding solutions to buy a product.
Our ADs should target the customer/viewer current buying stage.
Let’s say you are selling a golf club which can improve the people swing. If your first AD would be ‘Great golf club at only 650$USD’, many of the potential customers won’t even think they have a problem.
What should be done?
- Your first AD should talk about Golf Swings and appeal to people who are bad at Golf.
- The AD would lead to a Landing Page.
- Now, we know that the visitors in the Landing page is interested. We can target him or her using Facebook Retarget Pixel.
- Now It’s the time to focus on Golf Clubs for Beginners, using a second landing page.
- NOW, Now the visitor/potential customer is ready. Now we can target them with an AD about the Golf Club.