You have decided that SEO is important for your company, however, your resources are limited. How can you get the maximum from your resources? Follow the basic recipe:
- Pursue position gains for head terms.
- Maximize CTR (click-through rate): Make your descriptions & Headings more attractive and attention-grabbing.
- Expand long-tail keyword inventory: Long-Tail Keywords are easier to promote. When you get big inventory of such keywords your traffic can grow exponentially.
- Maximize value from existing traffic: Get the most from the traffic you are already getting to your site.
- Amplify external content marketing efforts.
- Align SEO efforts more closely to the campaign calendars.